We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM. You will be responsible for maintaining the system with maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. Administration of Salesforce system responsibilities include but are not limited to create and manage changes to the system; maintain system security and integrity; provide user assistance, training, adoption and satisfaction; process creation and documentation; ensure data quality; and create and maintain reports and dashboards. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of Resolute Consulting Group.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database, including but not limited to, managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Extract data from Salesforce to support marketing campaigns and effectively meet deadline.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Provide sales data to company executives.
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes.
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing.
- Keep informed of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications.
- Provide users with technical support.
- Logging and tracking of identified system problems through resolution.
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed.
- Assist with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information technologies or related field.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Two (2) years of experience configuring, testing, documenting, and supporting Salesforce.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving/ Analysis
- Ethical conduct
- Communication proficiency
- Project management
- Active listening
- Personal effectiveness/ Credibility
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- This job operates mainly in a professional office environment. Visits to field locations may be required.