Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing, and providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; and advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.